Hetal Patel, Roxane Sanguinetti, Stephen Carson, Jason Griffin
The global ETF industry has tripled since 2015, totalling $10.9 trillion at the end of July 2023, with over 8,000 ETFs listed – and we believe this is only the beginning. Asset managers, banks and insurance companies are now looking at ETFs as a serious strategic opportunity that will enable them to grow and meet the needs of modern investors.
HANetf is Europe’s largest provider of white-label ETFs and ETCs, providing a full white label operational, regulatory, distribution and marketing solution for asset managers who want to successfully launch and manage UCITS ETFs and ETCs.
We’ll be joined by experts from London Stock Exchange Group, A&L Goodbody and GHCO to discuss the ETF opportunity in the European market and the beginning-to-end process of launching an ETF in Europe.
We will cover:
- European ETF opportunity, including developments in ESG, MIFID II, CSDR
- UCITS regime, legal process & other regulatory considerations such as crypto ETP issuance
- Role of the custodian & administrator in the European market – Listing and trading ETFs on LSE and cross-listing via the UCITS wrapper
- Tailor-made index solutions for ETFs
- Hetal Patel – Head of Business Development, Exchange Traded Products, London Stock Exchange
- Roxane Sanguinetti – Head of Strategy, GHCO
- Stephen Carson – Head of Asset Management & Investment Funds, A&L Goodbody
- Jason Griffin – Head of Capital Markets, HANetf
For professional investors only. Capital at risk.